“I fight with love and I laugh with rage….you gotta live light enough to see the humor, and long enough to see some change…” ~Ani DiFranco
Let me introduce myself.
- I’m 33 yrs young with a much older soul.
- Two little people call me Momma – my sassy 5yo and almost 2yo little man. Both teach me, test me, humble me and make me nuts usually in a five minute time span.
- I’m sarcastic, out spoken and funny on my best days.
- I had a map of how my life was “supposed” to look by now and that has gone out the window. Thank God for that.
- I started this blog as a way to clear my head. Somehow, it is morphing in to a life change.
- Some of my writing is a result of being a survivor of too many ugly events in my life, but a desire to incorporate it into something that makes the pain and dysfunction worth something.
- The rest of my writing is random, humorous takes on being a woman, being Momma and this crazy world spinning all around me.
What led me here:
Meet a few of my skeletons:
The power of shame:
A taste of fiction:
Let me class it up for you:
“This is who I am, what I do and what I say. If you like it let it be and if you don’t, please do the same” ~aNi D.